The Villa Roja is designed in traditional south-east Majorcan style, characterized by its rectangular shape and gable roof. It has two floors and a basement, which houses the machine room and laundry room. There are also some outside structures like a spacious garage and private swimming pool.
Access to the villa is through a stone turret, which houses the staircase connecting the ground floor to the first floor and the basement. The west wing of the ground floor is a large space whose large dimensions allow, by means of the furnishings, for the creation of distinct ambiences. It also has a fireplace. The kitchen and its adjoining pantry are accessed from here, as well as the magnificent porches surrounding the house. The east wing is designed for private use and has a living room, also with a fireplace, which affords access to two bedrooms, one of which is en-suite, a bathroom and a toilet. The rooms have large windows, which allow access to the swimming pool area.
On the first floor, which is accessed through a large hallway, there is a spacious, comfortable living room with a fireplace, and two large double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. Both bedrooms have large windows allowing the entry of natural light, and most importantly, views of the wonderful landscape of the Majorcan countryside. The master bedroom also has a small terrace, with views of the swimming pool and gardens.
- Walls in matt White. White ceilings with exposed wooden beams.
- Marble or travertine floors in different-sized pieces in certain areas.
- Wardrobes and interior doors in cream lacquered finish. Stainless steel locks
- Four rooms, two of them with en-suite bathrooms.
- Heat pumps or fan-coil units. Thermostats for temperature regulation.
- Floor heating with energy efficiency heating pump.
- Warm water heating by solar panels
- Security system with two cameras and radio detectors.
- Parabolic antenna with switch connected to every TV socket.
Areas & Spaces
|1||Total ground area||17,000 m2|
|2||Total floor area||498.86 m2|
|3||Ground Floor||259.0 0m2|
|4||Upper Floor||137.50 m2|
|7||Swimming pool||60.00 m2|
|2||Living Room||55.75 m2|
|5||Pergola and Terrace||41.37 m2|
|7||Living Room||30.09 m2|
|9||Bedroom 1||15.15 m2|
|10||Bathroom 1||7.20 m2|
|11||Bedroom 2||19.77 m2|
|12||Bathroom 2||8.32 m2|
|2||Living Room||22.40 m2|
|4||Bedroom 3||25.85 m2|
|5||En-suite Bathroom (Bedroom 3)||9.97 m2|
|6||Bedroom 4||27.64 m2|
|7||En-suite Bathroom (Bedroom 4)||11.55 m2|
|8||Terrace (Bedroom 4)||2.40 m2|
The Villa Roja is situated in the area of Felanitx-Portocolom, a municipality in the Spanish autonomous community of the Balearic Islands, in the southeast of Majorca. Although it is set in the midst of outstanding nature, it is just 1km from the city and all necessary services.
- It is 48 kilometers -30 miles- from the capital, Palma de Mallorca.
- It can be accessed in several ways through regular commercial flights to Majorca from all over the continent as well as High Speed boats and ferries.
- At just 15 min. from Portocolom and Vall d’Or, one of the most prestigious golf clubs of Europe.
- Close to one of the most oustanding beaches on the island, Es Trenc. Other nearby beaches are Cala Brafi, Cala Ferrera, Cala Marsal, Cala Sa Nau, Cala Serena and Platja de s’Algar.