The Villa Verde keeps with the style of the typical homes of South-Eastern Majorca, characterised by their rectangular shape and gable roof. In this case, it has two storeys and an adjoining one-storey building, designed as a garage and laundry room. It also has a private swimming pool.
Access to the building is through a courtyard which links the main house with different outdoor spaces, the garage and the veranda. Situated in the entrance hallway are the stairs, which lead to the upper floor, and a small corridor which connects the hall to a bathroom and an adjoining bedroom. The rear part of the ground floor, a larger area, is designed to be a space whose large dimensions allow, by means of the furnishings, for the creation of distinct ambiences – a living room, a dining room and a lounge with a fireplace. From here you can access the kitchen and a separate bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and a magnificent veranda which backs onto the swimming pool of the house.
The upper floor has a lovely sparkling reading room and three double rooms all of them with en suite bathrooms and their own private terraces with constant natural ventilation provided by the manually openable middle window. In addition, all the bedrooms are all located on the façade side, providing perfect lighting for the interior and far-reaching views of the mountains and the Mediterranean countryside.
- Walls in matt white. White ceilings with exposed wooden beams.
- Marble or travertine floors in different-sized pieces in certain areas.
- Wardrobes and interior doors in a glossy white lacquered finish. Stainless steel locks
- 5 en-suite bathrooms totally equipped with Roca bathroom fittings in white
- Outside lighting of the courtyard and verandas
- 9 heat pumps or fan-coil units. Thermostats for temperature regulation.
- Floor heating with energy efficiency heating pump.
- Warm water heating by solar panels
- 22,000 litre underground cistern or water tank. Private water well
Areas & Spaces
|1||Total Ground Area||15,072 m2|
|2||Total Floor Area||587.84 m2|
|3||Ground Floor||180.67 m2|
|4||Upper Floor||145.23 m2|
|5||Garage & Laundry Room||61.30 m2|
|7||Swimming Pool||64.00 m2|
|3||Laundry Room||18.40 m2|
|4||Pergola and Terrace||25.11 m2|
|1||Bedroom 1||15.07 m2|
|2||En-suite Bathroom (Bedroom 1)||8.40 m2|
|3||Bedroom 2||22.22 m2|
|4||En-suite Bathroom (Bedroom 2)||6.44 m2|
|6||Living Room||71.38 m2|
|1||Reading Room||6.56 m2|
|2||Bedroom 3||31.71 m2|
|3||En-suite Bathroom (Bedroom 3)||7.43 m2|
|4||Terrace (Bedroom 3)||7.43 m2|
|5||Bedroom 4||15.98 m2|
|6||En-suite Bathroom (Bedroom 4)||6.93 m2|
|7||Bedroom 5||29.47 m2|
|8||En-suite Bathroom (Bedroom 5)||11.55 m2|
|9||Terrace (Bedroom 4 and 5)||33.19 m2|
The Villa Verde is situated in the area of Felanitx-Portocolom, a municipality in the Spanish autonomous community of the Balearic Islands, in the southeast of Majorca. Although it is set in the midst of outstanding nature, it is just 1km from the city and all necessary services.
- It is 48 kilometers -30 miles- from the capital, Palma de Mallorca.
- It can be accessed in several ways through regular commercial flights to Majorca from all over the continent as well as High Speed boats and ferries.
- At just 15 min. from Portocolom and Vall d’Or, one of the most prestigious golf clubs of Europe.
- Close to one of the most oustanding beaches on the island, Es Trenc. Other nearby beaches are Cala Brafi, Cala Ferrera, Cala Marsal, Cala Sa Nau, Cala Serena and Platja de s’Algar.